I love watching anime. I’ve started watching anime around year 2006. Yakitate!! Japan, Mirmo de Pon, and the Digimon series were my favorite. I stopped but resumed around 2014 with Hayate the Combat Butler, Baka and Test: Summon the Beasts. I used to marathon shows watching a series a day. Starting 2017, I now catch up to anime on-air to keep up.
I watch a wide variety of genres. My favorite ones are adventure, comedy, slice-of-life, drama, ecchi, and fantasy.
Use my Anime-Planet page for more information
Romance – Awww… look at how sweet they are
- Tsuki ga Kirei
- Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions
- Our love has always been 10 centimeters apart.
Drama – Tissues not included
- Little Busters!
- A Silent Voice
- Golden Time
- Your name.
- Fireworks: Should We See It from the Side or the Bottom?
- Just Because!
- A place further than the universe
Action – Save the world or die trying
Comedy – Have a laugh and enjoy the show
Slice of Life – A daily life with the main character
- Hayate the Combat Butler
- Inu x Boku
- Tamako Market
- Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid
- Mistuboshi Colors
- Laid-Back Camp
Fantasy – When real-world scenarios wouldn’t work, create one
- Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren’t They?
- No Game No Life
- Restaurant to Another World
- In Another World with my Smartphone
- Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody
- Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructor
Moe – Fun-filled diabetic comedy shows
- Is the Order a Rabbit?
- Kin’iro Mosaic
- Urara Meirochou
- Hinako Note
- Blend S
- Konohana Kitan
- Slow Start
- Comic Girls
Ecchi – A good tickle for your green mind
- Date a Live
- Baka and Test: Summon the Beasts
- The Hentai Prince and The Stony Cat
- Eromanga Sensei
- Koe de Oshigoto!
Dark – What’s wrong with sending people to hell?
Disclaimer: May include scenes of extreme content including but not limited to violence, blood, gore, drug use, and bullying. Viewer discretion is advised.